Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just Because - A Facebook Rant

Just because I don't re-post or every picture of God, Jesus or bible verses does not make me less of a Christian. My faith is strong and I will lead by example in person not facebook posts. 

Just because I don't re-post or share every post that opposes the violence against children or the death of a terminally ill child doesn't make me an uncaring hag. I have children that I love unconditionally and would do anything to protect. I believe that while children need discipline, they do not deserve to be beaten either physically, verbally or emotionally. There is a HUGE difference between discipline and beating.

Just because I don't re-post or share every military awareness picture doesn't mean I don't support the military. My husband proudly served the Army and was sent overseas. Our military men and women sacrifice everything and more for our rights and our freedoms while a lot of people complain about the cost of gas and living in their comfy home or over a cup of Starbucks. While I am hacked off about the cost of gas and living going through the roof, it is not the soldiers fault.

Just because I do not join every cause, re-post, or share every post about abused pets doesn't make me an animal hater. I have cats and one day will have a dog to join them. They are all fixed and I make sure they are cared for and loved. I am against abusing animals and anyone (thing) weaker than you.

Just because I don't post my political views all over the place doesn't mean I don't care about them. It just means I don't want to argue about them. I have my point of view and why I vote the way I do and I do vote! I am a big believer that if you don't vote you cannot grip. You gave up that right by not going to the polls.

My personal views are just that. I come to facebook to catch up with friends, play games, post pics that I think are fun and uplifting because there is too much ugly in the world and I don't wish to add to it.

I am sorry if I offend anyone, but these are my views. Thank you for letting me rant.

1 comment: