Monday, April 18, 2011

All Natural Healing My Foot!!!!

Thinking it would be nice to try a relaxing herbal mask, I pulled out the one I purchased from Walmart a few days ago. It said it was made from almost all natural elements, and that I would feel refreshed and rejuvinated. What was there to loose other than stress right?

Oh boy was I WRONG! I pulled out the package and carefully read all the instructions thinking this would be fun and girly. Well, I smelled the mask first and was pleased it smelled like spierament (wow I cannot spell that) gum and so I thought once again this was a good choice.

Put the nose piece on and it wasn't to bad. Next can the mask. I carefully laid the mask on as instructed and thought I would relax a few minutes while it worked it's detoxing magic...and then it happened.

Aside from Hubby laughing his tail end off, I went to read the all natural ingredients when my face started burning. Thinking that maybe this would end soon and I would look and feel refreshed in just a few minutes, but once again my theory was flawed....My eyes are burning, it feels like my face is on fire and melting like the plastic dolls at the beginning of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory....

So I have come to the conclusion that the only part of my all natural tea facial mask is the gum smell and the rest is acid.... why oh why is it torture to be just a little girly.....

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! The things we do to ourselves. BTW, what were the injgredients?

    ReplyDelete